Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's Been a Week...A Crazy One at That.

This past week has been a bit hectic. My best friend Lindsay and I made are first trek to a Los Angeles restaurant and blogged about it. We're really excited to share our amazing food escapades with everyone. I'll post a link soon, we're still trying to work out some kinks.

I have been trucking along at my internship. I began work on the performance index, once again. I was pretty sure it was finished, but alas, that is not the case. So it's back to the drawing board. I have a feeling that as soon as it is done, we'll get 2009 data and everything needs to be started over. Oh well. Anyways, beyond that I've been working on the financials project in between my work on the performance index. It's been a lot of number crunching, that's for sure. I'm not such a big fan. Or I am, but I need something creative to tide me over.

Sorry this is such a short post. Despite the craziness of the week, everything gets condensed into a few key projects for me. I'll try to post mid-week this week in order to better remember everything that went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment