Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to Work, Back to Work

Tuesday was my first day back at work after two and a half weeks of crazy school time and then non-travel. It was nice to have a break, but I'm definately ready to be back! I will be working four days a week from now on, so I'm hoping for some interesting projects!

I'm still working on a performance index for 2009 titles. It's been a refining process, with still a lot to be done. I've also been working on some presentations that focus on creative marketing ideas (it's amazing the amount of advertising space there is in a European tube station, check it out
here, or here). I really wish LA had a more developed metro system, I'm pretty much in love with tubes and trains.

Moving right along, my friend and I are going to start a food blog this summer. We're going to eat at a new restaurant every week and then share our experiences (with pictures, of course!). We've got three months before I have to be in Germany, so we're going to eat as much amazing food as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment